Sharol Binger can put a satisfying meal on her Tulare, South Dakota supper table in a jiffy. She adds a can of soup, rice and a few convenience items to leftover ham for a flavorful no-fuss casserole.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup and 1/2 cup cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Stir in the vegetables, rice and ham.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham and Rice Bake in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p8
Reviews forHam and Rice Bake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review