Ham and Hash Browns
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 7 hours
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the potatoes, ham and pimientos. In a bowl, combine soup, milk and pepper; pour over potato mixture. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 356 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 1623mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 21g protein.
Feb 7, 2014
Should be a side dish, not a meal.
Oct 18, 2010
I will definitely make this again. It is good and easy.
Oct 6, 2010
This is so easy and I am always looking for effortless slow cooker meals!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.