Ham and Hash Browns
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 7 hours
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the potatoes, ham and pimientos. In a bowl, combine soup, milk and pepper; pour over potato mixture. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 356 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 1623mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 21g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 7, 2014
Should be a side dish, not a meal.
Oct 18, 2010
I will definitely make this again. It is good and easy.
Oct 6, 2010
This is so easy and I am always looking for effortless slow cooker meals!