Ham and Double Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted, optional
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 16 slices fully cooked ham
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, chilies and soup mix until smooth. Add cheese and nuts if desired; mix well. Evenly spread on four slices of bread; layer each with four slices of ham and one lettuce leaf. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 444 calories, 22g fat (13g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 1815mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 33g protein.
Reviews for Ham and Double Cheese Sandwiches
"Very tasty. Didn't have the hazelnut in hand, but still came out good."