- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. In a large bowl, combine the ham, chicken, peppers, olives, soup, sour cream, salt, pepper and onion. Fold in noodles.
- Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forHam and Chicken Casserole
"I haven't tried this yet but I am looking through a vintage cook book and this recipe looks similar to buffet supper casserole. The name of the cook book is coastal Carolina cooking."
"Cee-Jay I think this would freeze just fine."
"Does anyone know if this can be prepared in advance and frozen? Thanks We thought this to be quite tasty and a good contender for my next potluck."
"Awesome! Tasty! The whole family really loved it! I made it in a 9x13, and didn't use the olives, and topped it with Panko bread Crumbs. Yummy!"
"I have made several times and each time EVERYONE asks for the recipe.. Great dish !!!"