- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup French onion dip
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, onion dip, milk, mustard and orange peel until blended. Stir in the ham. Split each biscuit into thirds; press into lightly greased miniature muffin cups. Spoon a scant tablespoonful of ham mixture into each cup; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 375° for 12-17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forHam and Cheese Tarts
"These came out great and were very easy. I had them on New Years and my guests seemed to really enjoy them. I made the filling in advance, which made them very quick to put together once the party started. I will be making them again at the next party. There was a nice combination of flavors and they were something a little different than what I usually serve."