- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 loaves (1 pound each) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 3 cups shredded cheddar, Swiss and/or Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- Roll each loaf of dough into a 15x10-in. rectangle. Place one in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with broccoli, cheese and ham to within 1/2 in. of edges. Place second rectangle on top, sealing edges.
- Brush the top with butter; sprinkle with poppy seeds. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
1 piece: 270 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 707mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.