Ham and Cheese Biscuits
These specially stuffed biscuits are a must throughout the year. I get asked to make them for school parties, bridal luncheons and holiday get-togethers.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 packages heat and serve pull-apart rolls (24 rolls)
- 1-1/2 pounds shaved fully cooked ham
- 6 slices (6 to 8 ounces) Swiss cheese, quartered
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Separate rolls. Divide ham and cheese into 24 portions and place in the center of each roll. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over rolls. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 364 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 881mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Originally published as Ham and Cheese Biscuits in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.