- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves, divided
- 1/2 pound sliced deli ham
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, rind removed, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Spread four bread slices with half of the preserves. Layer with ham and cheese. Spread remaining bread with remaining preserves; place over cheese, preserves side down. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- In a large skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHam and Brie Melts
"Oh my word. Sooo delicious! Perfect combination of sweet and savory. Remarkable recipe. I will be making this many times again for sure."
"Tasty, quick a nice twist, good for lunch with weekend company ,"
"This is one of the finest grilled sandwiches I've ever eaten. It really is an easy-to-make tasty combo of flavors. Absolutely mouth-watering!!!!"
"Fabulous sandwich - have made it several times and will make again with Easter ham leftovers"
"I was born in germany and we make sandwiches similar to this one, we just use diff bread"
"very tasty, we loved it"