- 6 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue or feta cheese
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir in the ham, blue cheese, parsley, garlic, rosemary and pepper. Add oil and pecans; mix well. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forHam and Blue Cheese Pasta Salad
"I substitued toasted walnuts for the pecans and added a bit of sun dried tomato dressing. I had so many people asking for the recipe!"