VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue or feta cheese
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir in the ham, blue cheese, parsley, garlic, rosemary and pepper. Add oil and pecans; mix well. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ham and Blue Cheese Pasta Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p53
Reviews forHam and Blue Cheese Pasta Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2011
"I substitued toasted walnuts for the pecans and added a bit of sun dried tomato dressing. I had so many people asking for the recipe!"