Ham and Asparagus Au Gratin Recipe
- 6 slices baked ham
- 24 asparagus spears, cooked and drained
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Finely chopped fresh parsley, optional
- 1. Wrap each ham slice around 4 asparagus spears and place seam side down in a greased 11x7-in. baking pan. Beat together eggs, yolks, cream, salt and pepper. Pour over ham rolls.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until top begins to brown and the tip of a knife inserted in the egg mixture comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheeses and parsley if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Ham and Asparagus Au Gratin
"made this tonight for my family! SOOO GOOD! didn't take long at all. after it was cooked i put the cheese onthe top, put it in the oven under Boil for 3 minutes with the oven door a little bit open. turned out perfect"
"My family loves this recipe & its easy to make."