Ham and Asparagus Au Gratin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 6 slices baked ham
- 24 asparagus spears, cooked and drained
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Finely chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Wrap each ham slice around 4 asparagus spears and place seam side down in a greased 11x7-in. baking pan. Beat together eggs, yolks, cream, salt and pepper. Pour over ham rolls.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until top begins to brown and the tip of a knife inserted in the egg mixture comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheeses and parsley if desired. Serve immediately.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 15, 2014
made this tonight for my family! SOOO GOOD! didn't take long at all. after it was cooked i put the cheese onthe top, put it in the oven under Boil for 3 minutes with the oven door a little bit open. turned out perfect
Jun 30, 2012
My family loves this recipe & its easy to make.