My kids loved ham and cheese sandwiches, so I created these quick breakfast pockets for mornings when they were too rushed to sit down for breakfast. I still make them after all these years! —Marjorie Carey, Alamosa, Colorado
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent rolls into eight triangles. In a small bowl, combine ham, cheese, mustard and onion; place 2 tablespoons mixture in the center of each triangle.
- Fold points toward center and pinch edges to seal. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham 'N' Swiss Rolls in Country Woman September/October 2004, p39
Reviews forHam 'n' Swiss Rolls
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2018