- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Arrange crescent rolls on a 13-in. round pizza pan, forming a ring with wide ends overlapping and pointed ends facing the outer edge of pan.
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter for 8 minutes or until juices are absorbed. Add remaining ingredients; stir well. Spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points of rolls over filling and tuck under wide ends at center (filling with be visible).
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHam 'n' Swiss Ring
"This is an easy winner of a recipe! Either prepared as directed or by substituting mustard for thousand island dressing this has a classic taste. Prepared on a pampered chef stone. Tasty way to use up left ham and Swiss!! As a volunteer feild editor for Taste of Home, I enjoy making recipes that can be easily assembled and adjusted for family tastes."