Ham 'n' Spuds Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced pimientos
- 1 tablespoon prepared spicy brown or yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, ham, eggs, olives, celery, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, relish, pimientos, mustard and vinegar; pour over potato mixture. Toss lightly to coat. Chill for several hours. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 254 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 130mg cholesterol, 710mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Spuds Salad
"OMG this is the best salad I ever had. HIGHLY recommended and thank you to Jo Baker for sharing."