- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen corn in butter sauce, thawed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside. In a large skillet, cook ham in butter until heated through. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Reviews forHam 'N' Corn Scrambled Eggs
"This recipe is a hit whenever I fix it for company, and it's super easy to make.I always use fresh frozen corn instead of the buttered corn as called for in the recipe. I also skip the salt because the ham seems to have enough saltiness."