- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced new potatoes, drained
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup cubed deli ham
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 5-8 minutes or until heated through, stirring twice. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forHam 'n' Corn Chowder
"I doubled this recipe so there would be leftovers and I think it tasted even better the next day. Also, I heated it on the stovetop instead of the microwave. Very good & very easy."
"This is so wonderful and so easy to make."