- 2-1/2 to 3 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender; drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper; mix well. Cut potatoes into cubes. Add to mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews forHam 'n' Cheese Potato Salad
"This is by far the best potato salad...ever . A little bit of prep work but it is worth it!"
"This recipe is great! You can also use diced chicken in place of ham."
"This recipe is by far my husbands most favorite potato salad recipe. It is not wimpy or skimpy. My husband loves his meals and is a fairly picky eater. This he is crazy about. Try it!! You won't be disappointed!!"