- 1/4 cup refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 4 pita breads (6 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-3/4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Spread Alfredo sauce over pita breads. Top with Swiss cheese, ham, mozzarella cheese and chives.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHam 'n' Cheese Pizzas
"This is another great white sauce pizza that my family loves. We do pizza often and are always looking for something new and fun to eat. This is now in the rotation."
"I made these for me and my toddler and they were so delicious and so easy! I can't wait to make these again!"
"Wonderful way to use leftover ham. A quick meal after work. The family loves it."
"I added Canadian Back Bacon and pineapple to this and was delicious. Fast and easy to make. Will make this more often."
"I made this using a store-bought pizza crust-it was a big hit! Reminds us of the "white pizza" popular in N.E. Pa. Very easy, tasty meal."