- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a greased 10-in. quiche dish or pie plate, layer the ham, Swiss cheese, bacon, cheddar cheese, onion and green pepper. Place the remaining ingredients in blender in the order given; cover and process for 35-40 seconds. Pour over the meat, cheese and vegetables; do not stir.
- Bake, uncovered at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forHam 'n' Cheese Pie
"My boyfriend raved about this one. :) I did use more onion (3/4 cup) and more bell peppers (green and red- 3/4 cup). I added 1 bunch of broccoli florets after the bell peppers. It was soooo good!!"
"Great recipe.for your information biscuit mix is dry bisquik"
"This is a delicious blend of breakfast flavors, which is nice an light as well. We didn't have the Swiss cheese on our first try and it was still delicious. (We didn't double the cheddar, but there was still plenty of cheese flavor.)"
"Very good easy meal."
"A classic taste that is perfect for brunch or dinner! Leftovers are equally good warmed up the next day. My only addition to the recipe is to add a box of thawed chopped spinach. Simply lay spinach in dish with ham and cheese. Batter can be easily hand wisked if no blender. As a volunteer food editor with Taste of Home I enjoy working with recipes that are easy to prepare and enjoyed by many."
"I made this for a early dinner after the holidays with leftover ham. It was a hit and I was asked to make another. I followed the recipe and it was very good."
"Great recipe, I did add and additional egg."
"I always love ham and swiss together! This was very delicious. A keeper."