- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a greased 10-in. quiche dish or pie plate, layer ham, Swiss cheese, bacon, Cheddar cheese, onion and green pepper. Place the remaining ingredients in blender in the order given; blend for 35 to 40 seconds. Pour over meat, cheese and vegetables; do not stir. Bake, uncovered at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forHam 'n' Cheese Pie
"Great recipe.for your information biscuit mix is dry bisquik"
"This is a delicious blend of breakfast flavors, which is nice an light as well. We didn't have the Swiss cheese on our first try and it was still delicious. (We didn't double the cheddar, but there was still plenty of cheese flavor.)"
"Very good easy meal."
"A classic taste that is perfect for brunch or dinner! Leftovers are equally good warmed up the next day. My only addition to the recipe is to add a box of thawed chopped spinach. Simply lay spinach in dish with ham and cheese. Batter can be easily hand wisked if no blender. As a volunteer food editor with Taste of Home I enjoy working with recipes that are easy to prepare and enjoyed by many."
"I made this for a early dinner after the holidays with leftover ham. It was a hit and I was asked to make another. I followed the recipe and it was very good."
"Great recipe, I did add and additional egg."
"I always love ham and swiss together! This was very delicious. A keeper."
"We loved this pie and I'll make it again. I used Mozzarella, because I didn't have Swiss, cheese and red bell pepper instead of green (sweeter and great color). I had no idea what "biscuit/baking mix" is so I mixed up the ingredients in Bisquick and added a little canola oil which just added fat to the baked pie. It worked well enough, but I'll probably add more flour next time. I'd also use 3 eggs instead of 2. This recipe is a keeper! CA Coast Mom"