- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy, about 1 minute. Add milk and mustard. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the egg mixture and beat until smooth. Stir in bacon, ham and cheeses. Transfer to a greased and floured 9x5-in. loaf pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before cutting. Run a knife around edge of pan to remove. Slice and serve warm. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forHam 'n' Cheese Egg Loaf
"It takes 15 minutes prep time like the directions say. not 10It really is a good breakfast (or lunch) I have made it for both meals, sometimes i just add one of the meats, either all ham or all bacon, depending on what I have and it still turns out great."
"WONDERFUL DISH! IT DOES SEEM TO TAKE MORE THAN 10 MINUTES TO PREPARE THOUGH UNLESS U HAVE HELP, BUT IT IS WORTH EVERY MINUTE!!!"