- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup plus 2 to 3 tablespoons 2% milk, divided
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for 4 crepes):
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a blender, combine the water, 1/3 cup milk, flour, egg, butter and salt; cover and process until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes; stir. Add remaining milk if batter is too thick.
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. skillet; add about 3 tablespoons batter. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet as needed. Stack four crepes with waxed paper in between; cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
- Spread mustard over remaining crepes; top each with ham and cheese. Roll up tightly. Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10-14 minutes or until heated through.
- To use frozen crepes: Thaw in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. Fill and bake as directed. Yield: 4 filled crepes plus 4 unfilled crepes.
Reviews forHam 'n' Cheese Crepes for Two
"The recipes for the crepes did not turn out at all! I added more flour, put more than 3 tbsp in the skillet, but nothing fixed it. It would start to bubble and then dissipate not giving me time to flip anything at all."