Even finicky eaters will eagerly eat their broccoli when it's part of this unique pizza. Family and friends will be pleasantly surprised by the cheesy ranch-flavored sauce. This is a great way to feature leftover Easter ham.
Recommended: Crescent Ring Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup process cheese spread
- 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 prebaked Italian bread shell crust
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine the cheese spread, salad dressing, mustard and pepper. Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; spread with cheese mixture. Top with the ham, broccoli and onion. Sprinkle with Swiss and Parmesan cheeses. Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham 'n' Broccoli Pizza in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2002, p3