- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 6 ounces sliced deli ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- Honey mustard, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll dough on a baking sheet. Place ham down center third of dough to within 1 in. of ends; top with onion, bacon and cheese. Fold long sides of dough over filling, pinching seam and ends to seal; tuck ends under. Cut several slits in top.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices. If desired, serve with honey mustard.
Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze cooled unsliced stromboli in heavy-duty foil. To use, reheat stromboli on an ungreased baking sheet in a preheated 375° oven until heated through and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forHam & Swiss Stromboli
"So easy and delicious! This was a big hit with my family. We didn't use the bacon called for in this recipe, but this was the only change we made. I highly recommend using a red onion as this adds a little more flavor than other onions would. The customization possibilities for this recipe are endless!"
"10 minutes prep time. 20 to 25 minutes to bake, and it's ready to eat."