VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 egg, beaten
- Unfold one sheet of puff pastry in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Spread mustard over pastry to within 1 in. of edges; arrange ham over mustard.
- Unfold remaining sheet of puff pastry; place over ham. Press edges with a fork to seal. Brush egg over pastry.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Ham & Dijon Puff Pastry in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2011, p20