I like to serve this savory finger food to my guest who hang out in the kitchen with me while the main dish is cooking. It is quick to assemble and heats for about a half hour in the oven.—Ally Koch, Wilton, Iowa
Recommended: 43 Must-Try Puff Pastry Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Unfold one sheet of puff pastry in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Spread mustard over pastry to within 1 in. of edges; arrange ham over mustard.
- Unfold remaining sheet of puff pastry; place over ham. Press edges with a fork to seal. Brush egg over pastry.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Ham & Dijon Puff Pastry in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2011, p20