Ham & Cheese Crescent Bundles
This hearty Danish is fluffy in the middle and crispy on the outside. It's a nice quick meal for breakfast, lunch and can be taken on picnic's, too. The fun design is a hit with kids and adults alike. —Marisa Raponi, Vaughan, Ontario
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup spinach dip
- 4 slices black forest ham (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Spread each rectangle with 2 tablespoons dip to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with ham and cheese. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Cut each roll crosswise into thirds; place in greased muffin cups, cut sides down.
- Bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes. Run a knife around edges to remove from pan.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 149 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 343mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Ham & Cheese Danish in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.