Halloween Vegetable Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) French salad dressing
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Raw vegetables for dipping (celery, green pepper, carrots, etc.)
- In a bowl, blend mayonnaise and salad dressing with a wire whisk. Add Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and celery salt. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables.
Nov 5, 2011
This was very good. I put it in the Yummy Mummy with Vegetable Dip (also on TOH.com)
Oct 25, 2010
Served this at a fall party & it was a big hit! We didn't have celery salt home so I just used regular salt.~ Theresa
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.