Here's an easy and foolproof fudge recipe that screams "Halloween!" thanks to the brown and orange colors. You can also try making the fudge with mango flavoring. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 8 ounces white candy coating
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 to 4 drops orange paste food coloring
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; butter foil and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and 1 cup milk on high for 30 seconds; stir. Repeat until mixture is smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating with remaining milk; stir until smooth. Stir in extract and food coloring. Spread over chocolate layer.
- Chill for 1 hour or until firm. Using foil, remove fudge from pan. Cut into 1-in. squares. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Originally published as Halloween Layered Fudge in Halloween Party Favorites 2008, p27
Reviews for Halloween Layered Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review