Halloween Cheesecake Pops
Total TimePrep: 2 hours + freezing
Makes45 cheesecake pops
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 45 lollipop sticks (4 inches long)
- 1 package (12 ounces) each orange, vibrant green and white Wilton candy melts
- Toppings: Assorted sprinkles, Nerds candies and caramel ice cream topping
- Line the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan with parchment; coat paper and sides of pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla until blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° until center is almost set, 45-50 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and let stand for 30 minutes. Place cracker crumbs in a shallow bowl. Working quickly, scoop out 1-in. balls of cheesecake; roll each in cracker crumbs and insert a lollipop stick. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- In separate bowls, heat candy melts in the microwave until melted; stir until smooth. Dip cheesecake pops in coating; allow excess to drip off. Decorate with toppings of your choice or drizzle with candy coating. Insert stick into a styrofoam block to stand; let stand until set. Store in the refrigerator.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 30, 2013
Agree with previous post. Not easy to roll and they did fall off the sticks.
Oct 26, 2013
These were very tasty but where a pain to roll. They also fell off the sticks.