There’s something fishy going on in our Test Kitchen—and it’s this terrific recipe! Topped with a colorful, fresh tomato salsa, these flaky filets are a real treat
Recommended: 65 One-Dish Dinners That Make Cleanup a Breeze
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 halibut fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place halibut in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, for salsa, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with halibut. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Halibut with Vegetable Salsa in Cooking for 2 Spring 2008, p12
Reviews forHalibut with Vegetable Salsa
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2013
Reviewed Oct. 19, 2009
"Very tasty and light. easy to make."