Halibut Steaks Recipe
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Pinch dried oregano
- Pinch dried basil
- 4 halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 lemon slices
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place each halibut steak on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.); top with soy sauce mixture, onion, lemon and butter. Fold foil around fish and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 164 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 1908mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Halibut Steaks
"i have made this recipe twice now its easy and its excellent every body raved on it now i am giving the recipe to my husbands boss ihe wants to try it i say give it a try u will love it and it will be your new fish recipe"