Haddock with Citrus Salsa Recipe
"I'd prepared old favorites for 30 years when the latest emphasis on health-conscious cooking led me to find new recipes, like this mouthwatering way to serve fish."—Sally Roberts, Port St. Lucie, Florida.
- 4 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1-1/8 teaspoons pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 pound haddock fillets
- 1. For salsa, in a bowl, combine the oranges, onion, lime juice, cilantro, pepper flakes, garlic, orange peel, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Cover and chill. Combine coriander, cumin and remaining salt and pepper; rub over both sides of fillets. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with citrus salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 179 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 520mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Haddock with Citrus Salsa
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC