Guacamole Turkey Subs Recipe
"This may sound like a strange combination, but it is without a doubt the best sandwich you'll ever eat!" assures Marci McDonald of Amarillo Texas.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup prepared guacamole
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 3 submarine sandwich buns (about 8 inches), split
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 9 slices smoked deli turkey
- 9 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, guacamole and picante sauce; spread over cut side of buns. On bun bottoms, layer half of the lettuce, all of the tomato, turkey and bacon, then remaining lettuce. Replace tops. Cut sandwiches in half; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Guacamole Turkey Subs
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC