Guacamole Turkey Subs
This may sound like a strange combination, but it is without a doubt the best sandwich you'll ever eat! —Marci McDonald, Amarillo, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup prepared guacamole
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 3 submarine sandwich buns (about 8 inches), split
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 9 slices smoked deli turkey
- 9 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, guacamole and picante sauce; spread over cut side of buns.
- On bun bottoms, layer half of the lettuce, all of the tomato, turkey and bacon, and then the remaining lettuce. Replace tops. Cut sandwiches in half; wrap. Refrigerate until serving.