- 1/2 cup prepared guacamole
- 4 spinach tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Spread guacamole over half of each tortilla. Layer with salsa, cheese, chicken and lettuce to within 2 in. of edges. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGuacamole Chicken Wraps
"We love guacamole so this recipe was delicious for lunch. In Texas our grocery store HEB has fully cooked chicken fajita strips that were fantastic in this wrap. I omitted the salsa as we love the flavor of the avocado. I also added chopped plum tomato. Delicious!"
"These are excellent. I'm not really into processed/prepared products, but the Tyson brand chicken strips are great. I did pick through a bit to get rid of a little skin, but very good product. I would recommend wrapping the sandwiches in waxed paper and eating them that way to keep from falling apart."