- SEASONED TORTILLA CHIPS:
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Spritz one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. Combine the garlic powder, seasoned salt and curry powder; sprinkle over tortillas. Cut each into four wedges. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients; toss gently. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGuacamole Chicken Salad
"So fresh and flavorful, will definitely make again."
"Delicious for a light summer dinner or lunch."