Guacamole Chicken Roll-Ups
Flour tortillas are available in a variety of flavors, including sun-dried tomato, spinach and whole wheat. Serve chips with the leftover guacamole to accompany the sandwiches.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 4 flavored flour tortillas of your choice (10 inches)
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1-1/3 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) thinly sliced deli smoked chicken breast
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Spread 1 tablespoon of guacamole over each tortilla. Layer with lettuce, tomatoes, chicken and cheese. Roll up tightly.
Nutrition Facts1 filled pita half: 523 calories, 26g fat (13g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 1428mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 34g protein.
Originally published as Chicken Guacamole Roll-Ups in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.