Flour tortillas are available in a variety of flavors, including sun-dried tomato, spinach and whole wheat. Serve chips with the leftover guacamole to accompany the sandwiches.
Recommended: 52 Cheer-Worthy Tailgate Appetizers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 4 flavored flour tortillas of your choice (10 inches)
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1-1/3 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) thinly sliced deli smoked chicken breast
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Spread 1 tablespoon of guacamole over each tortilla. Layer with lettuce, tomatoes, chicken and cheese. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Guacamole Chicken Roll-Ups in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p94