- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 package (1 pound) sliced bacon, diced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups guacamole
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and pat into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; seal seams and perforations. Build up edges. Prick dough with a fork; sprinkle with taco seasoning. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and guacamole until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Sprinkle with bacon, tomatoes and olives. Refrigerate until serving. Cut into squares. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews forGuacamole Appetizer Squares
"Very delicious. I made them several times. I can no longer eat gluten so I am sad I can not make them any more. I will have to experiment with some gluten free crescent recipes. They are rich so don't cut the pieces too large."
"This was good, but I'll add some additional spices next time as the taste was a bit blah."
"Like the guacamole cream cheese mixture. Made my own guacamole. Would add chopped onions on top next time. Sprinkled fresh calantro on top for color. Everyone enjoyed."
"This was a VERY easy and very tasty appetizer. Truly a hit and we've made it several times."