Ground Beef Taco Salad Recipe
Everyone at our house loves this taco salad. In spring we look for something light and refreshing on the menu after the heavier comfort food of winter.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup bean dip
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes plus 2 tablespoons liquid
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup corn chips
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the bean dip, chili powder, salt and tomato liquid. Remove from the heat.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, onions and olives. Add beef mixture; toss to coat. Top with chips. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
2 cups: 469 calories, 28g fat (12g saturated fat), 107mg cholesterol, 1007mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 32g protein.
Reviews for Ground Beef Taco Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC