Ground Beef Lo Mein
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 pound cooked lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1 jar (12 ounces) home-style beef gravy
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Add the vegetables, gravy, soy sauce, garlic powder and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain spaghetti; stir into beef mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 267 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 425mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 19, 2012
We thought this was pretty good! I did add extra soy sauce and will probably add a little ginger next time. Not sure I'd really call it Lo Mein, but it hit the spot for dinner last night!
Sep 16, 2011
I served this tonight with fried rice and egg rolls. I was very happy I added the rice and egg rolls because the low mein went uneaten.
Apr 8, 2010
This was a simple dish to make. It just needs a little more salt or soy sauce.
Apr 2, 2009
My family, which includes two teenage boys, enjoyed it very much.
Sep 15, 2008
This recipe I thought my family would love but they did not. We will not be making this again.