Ground Beef Lo Mein
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 pound cooked lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1 jar (12 ounces) home-style beef gravy
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Add the vegetables, gravy, soy sauce, garlic powder and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain spaghetti; stir into beef mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 267 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 425mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein.
Jan 19, 2012
We thought this was pretty good! I did add extra soy sauce and will probably add a little ginger next time. Not sure I'd really call it Lo Mein, but it hit the spot for dinner last night!
Sep 16, 2011
I served this tonight with fried rice and egg rolls. I was very happy I added the rice and egg rolls because the low mein went uneaten.
Apr 8, 2010
This was a simple dish to make. It just needs a little more salt or soy sauce.
Apr 2, 2009
My family, which includes two teenage boys, enjoyed it very much.
Sep 15, 2008
This recipe I thought my family would love but they did not. We will not be making this again.