- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 large onion, cubed
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 cups small brococli florets
- 2 cups small cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place vegetables in the center of two pieces of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Combine dressing ingredients; drizzle over vegetables. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning once. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Veggie Mix
"This make a lot. There are only 4 of us. So I filled individual steam bags and used what I needed. Freezing the other bags for future meals. I microwaved for 5 minutes per bag. This is very yummy and I will make often."
"I could eat this every day! Pair leftovers with some brown rice and I have a great lunch! Even my three sons who are picky went back for thirds!! I also bake in a 400 degree oven until fork-tender on a large sheet with sides so that I have enough to feed my family and it turns out fabulous!"
"One of my favorite recipes for grilling - everyone always raves about it! I only make it with cauliflower, broccoli and carrots and eliminate the other veggies."