- 1 medium ear fresh or frozen sweet corn, thawed and quartered
- 1 small zucchini, quartered
- 1/4 small red onion, halved
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the corn on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with waxed paper. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. If grilling the kabobs, coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. On two metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the corn, zucchini, onion and tomatoes. Lightly coat vegetables with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the seasonings; sprinkle over vegetables. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3 minutes on each side or until vegetables are tender, turning three times. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Vegetable Skewers
"Delicious!!!! So easy and pretty too. I did add mushrooms and some par cooked baby potatoes to ours. The second time I made this we didn't have enough skewers so grilled some of them in a basket and it worked out well."
"I love the addition of corn on these skewers. I did brush them with Italian dressing before grilling because I like the flavor with grilled vegetables."