Grilled Turkey Tenderloins with Ginger-Garlic Marinade Recipe
"I've been using this recipe for 10 years-we love it!" shares Debra Holt of Franklin, Virginia. "I am a high school teacher, and a student gave me the recipe."
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 3/4 pound turkey breast tenderloins
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, sugar, garlic, ginger and mustard. Pour 1/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. On a lightly oiled grill rack, grill turkey, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°, turning twice and basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Cut into slices. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Turkey Tenderloins in Cooking for 2 Winter 2005, p52