- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash each garlic powder and pepper
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (1/2 pound each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the apple juice, soy sauce, oil, lemon juice, onion, vanilla, ginger, garlic powder and pepper; add the turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Turkey Tenderloin
"I left out the vanilla because I was a bit scared what it would do the flavor. It was quite good without it but I may make it with it on one of my more daring feeling days."
"This recipe is awesome. I used Apple Cider, olive oil, fresh ginger and omitted the vanilla. It may be may favorite meat recipe."
"I've been making these for several years. So good and easy. At times I have put them in the broiler."
"Excellent marinade! I grill turkey cutlets using this recipe. Just a tip, if you don't like apple juice to drink, buy it in the baby asile next to the baby food. You won't waste a whole big bottle of it!"