- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash each garlic powder and pepper
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (1/2 pound each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass dish, combine the soy sauce, oil, apple juice, lemon juice, onion, vanilla, ginger, garlic powder and pepper. Add turkey; seal or cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Discard marinade. Grill turkey, covered, over medium coals for 8-10 minutes per side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Turkey Tenderloin
"I left out the vanilla because I was a bit scared what it would do the flavor. It was quite good without it but I may make it with it on one of my more daring feeling days."
"This recipe is awesome. I used Apple Cider, olive oil, fresh ginger and omitted the vanilla. It may be may favorite meat recipe."
"I've been making these for several years. So good and easy. At times I have put them in the broiler."
"Excellent marinade! I grill turkey cutlets using this recipe. Just a tip, if you don't like apple juice to drink, buy it in the baby asile next to the baby food. You won't waste a whole big bottle of it!"