Grilled Triple-Decker Club
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 thin slices deli ham
- 2 thin slices deli turkey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Layer one slice of bread, one slice of cheese, ham, second slice of bread, turkey, mayonnaise, remaining cheese and remaining bread. In a small bowl, whisk egg and milk. Brush over the outsides of sandwich.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Brown sandwich on both sides until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 1010 calories, 68g fat (25g saturated fat), 390mg cholesterol, 3247mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 58g protein.
Jun 11, 2013
One of our favorites, make it a lot, its a new twist on sandwhiches for dinner
Feb 12, 2012
Made sandwich exactly as recipe says and it is good but would make it again with some adjustments as we found it very mild tasting, perhaps a little mustard & swiss or cheddar cheese.Used smoked turkey breast & fat free smoked ham from the deli.This is whats nice about a sandwich like this, you can change it to suit your taste.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.