Grilled Tilapia with Pineapple Salsa for 2 Recipe
Just because you are serving a smaller serving meals doesn't mean you have to give up flavor. This delicious fish dish is sure to please with its tropical flavor.—Beth Fleming, Downers Grove, Illinois
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 3 teaspoons lime juice, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, onion, green pepper, cilantro, 1 teaspoon lime juice, 1/8 teaspoon salt and cayenne. Chill until serving.
- 2. Combine oil and remaining lime juice; drizzle over fillets. Sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt.
- 3. On a greased grill rack, grill fish, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with salsa. Yield: 2 servings (1/2 cup salsa).
1 each: 137 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 337mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Grilled Tilapia with Pineapple Salsa for 2
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC