VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 turkey breast tenderloin (1/2 pound)
- 4-1/2 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, oil and pepper; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, wine or broth and tarragon. Bring to a boil; cook until reduced by half. Reduce heat; add butter and mustard. Stir until butter is melted; set aside and keep warm.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey, uncovered, over medium heat for 5 minutes; turn and baste with mustard sauce. Cook 10-15 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting frequently. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Tarragon Mustard Turkey in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p150