- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 to 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 medium red onions, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- Sour cream, fresh cilantro leaves and lime wedges
- Sprinkle steak with taco seasoning. Lightly coat grill rack. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brush onions with oil. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until tender.
- Grill tortillas on each side until warm. Thinly slice steak. Top tortillas with steak, avocado and onions Serve with sour cream, cilantro and lime wedges.
- Apr 11, 2018
So simple but very good. Flavors are simple but come together well. I would recommend using all toppings suggested. This would be a perfect poolside. I did use ribeye instead of sirloin.