- 1 small zucchini, julienned
- 1 small yellow summer squash, julienned
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place vegetables in order listed on a double layer of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 15 in.). Dot with butter; season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 14-16 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, turning once. Sprinkle with cheeses. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Squash Medley
"This recipe was excellent! I prepared it a little differently; I didn't have zucchini, and I shredded the carrots and squash (it almost made a warm slaw). I also used kosher salt, a little bit of coriander and double the butter. Everyone really liked these easy grilled veggies!"