Grilled Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe
These Tex-Mex inspired wings are great as a party appetizer, but I also use them for dinner. Just pair the wings with a spicy rice and bean dish and a salad.—Julie Butler, Puyallup, Washington
- 12 whole chicken wings (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) green enchilada sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup mild green taco sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine enchilada sauce and lime juice. Add wings; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine taco sauce and butter. Drain chicken wings and discard marinade. Grill wings, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10 minutes. Turn; grill 10-20 minutes longer or until juices run clear, turning and basting occasionally with sauce. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 chicken wing: 68 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Spicy Chicken Wings
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC